Please use this Form to request a "Return Materials" Authorization
Prior to returning any goods to Longitude Marine, you must request a Return Materials Authorization. Longitude Marine has specific policies for Returned Materials for Credit, which are:
- All Goods are returned at the Customer’s risk and expense.
- All Goods must be undamaged by the Customer and in their original packaging.
- The Customer is responsible for all costs pertaining to the return of Goods to the Company and for providing proof of delivery of such return.
- Where the Company collects the Goods on the Customers behalf, the Company reserves the right to recover the costs incurred by the Company.
- Longitude Marine has a fixed 21 day return policy. Any Goods returned after 21 days as ‘unwanted’ or ‘incorrectly ordered’ may be accepted at the discretion of the Company but will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 20% of the invoice value of the Goods or $10, whichever is the greater.
The Customer musts use the following address for the return of Goods:
23710 Harper Avenue
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
The shipping label of the returning package shall clearly show;
- • the Customer’s account number
- • the order number
• Any claims of damaged Goods or incorrect quantities at time of delivery shall be reported to the company no later than 5 working days after shipment that any Goods or Services have been delivered. The company has provided the e-mail form below to all RMA Requests for product support, damaged, or incorrect quantity claims.